Friday, October 5, 2007

Turn off "Do you want to display the nonsecure items?" in Internet Explorer

This is some tips for you

Turn off "Do you want to display the nonsecure items?" in Internet Explorer

Problem :
The images are all in a nonsecure location. It's not feasible for me to put the images in the secure directory.
So, every time I try to insert an image, I get the prompt "This page contains both secure and nonsecure items. Do you want to display the nonsecure items?"
I really want to get rid of that prompt. I've tried adding the site to the "Trusted Sites" in my Internet Explorer settings, but that didn't work.
Is it possible to turn off this message?

Solution :
goto Tools>Internet Options>Security>select Internet Zone and click on Costum Level
look under
Miscellaneous heading
- option called Display Mixed Content
is it set to Prompt? if yes then set it to Disable and apply

No comments: