Saturday, September 17, 2011

Solve Error 2114: The Server service is not started

Today i learn about service problem, i had problem when my application access to the server, i got this information :

image

Error 2114: The Server service is not started
This server spec : Window Server 2003 Standard Edition SP2

And when i look forward for this issue i got this solution, and it worked for me. Here the steps to solve it :

1. Right click My Computer icon in your desktop, and click Manage.
image


2. Click Services and Applications.
image

3. Click Services.
image

4. Search name Server. If the Service status is Stopped,
click Start.

image

5. Set the Startup type to Automatic.

And i tried again to access to server, and it worked for me(solve my problem).

Now you can try it, when you had same problem like me.
Have a nice day friends.

No comments: